Monday, April 23, 2007

Scooter McGee gets chance at CBS Radio Network!


Amazing as it may seem, I have been hired by The CBS Radio Network and her affiliate 1310am KFKA located in Greeley, Colorado. I cannot tell you how difficult it has been for me to come to this decision and it was not a decision I took lightly to be sure. The New World Report is too important to let fall under the control of those whom I attempt to expose. I promise now to all who have been faithful to The Conspiracy Keepers to keep this battle alive and well on the planet surface and will not "sell-out".
Now you can hear Shallow Moments, Conspiracy Corner, The New World Order Report along with current political talk/humor and breaking news Monday-Friday 9-11pm MDT on The Scooter McGee Show!
I know, Marconi never imagined in his wildest nightmares that radio would become this desperate to fill time.

No comments: