Tuesday, December 18, 2007

REJECTED Top 10 list!

If you missed Monday night's show then you missed at 10:10 MST a special call from a great "friend" of the show "Dave" and a Top 10 list!

Well, I sent one myself to CBS and lets just say it was quickly returned with a nice letter asking me not to ever contact anyone at CBS again.

But, I work for CBS!!!---- Don't I?
Can this be that offensive?
ENTITLED --- Santa's best Top 10 pick-up lines!
10. Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?
9. Wanna see my 12-inch elf?
8. I've got something special in the sack for you!
7. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip?
6. I know when you've been bad or good--so let's skip the small talk, sister!
5. Some of my best toys run on batteries...
4. Interested in seeing the "North Pole"? (Well, that's what the Mrs. calls it.)
3. I see you when you're sleeping--and you don't wear any underwear, do you?
2. Screw the "nice" list--I've got you on my "naughty" list!
1. Wanna join the "Mile High" club

Find out TUESDAY 12-18-07 at 10:10 pm MST what the official Top 10 is! You can listen here FREE

No comments: