Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Looking up into the vast beyond!


So when you look up in the sky like I do, doesn't the child come out in all of us? Why do the planes leave streaks across the sky? Why are they making "patterns"? Is anyone at Air Traffic Control getting suspended for letting aircraft cross over one another over major metropolitan cities? Why does the "exhaust" of these aircraft not only linger in the sky, but grow larger in the sky instead of dissipating?

I have been watching the skies recently. I see things that don't make sense. Most Americans now have digital cameras in 24/7 posession. Why aren't more pictures like this getting out?

Do you have any pictures like this? If so PLEASE send them to me and we will post them on my website. I promise we are going to do some shows and try to get to the truth behind all these "chemtrails"!


So can anyone explain this?







How about trying to explain this away?




Then you can explain this as well I hope.

No comments: