Wednesday, May 9, 2007

May 15th National Gas Boycott

If you are just stumbling on to my blog, you will not be familiar how I think or react. When I see a problem, yes I will complain however I will find a solution!

I personally want to thank International Bike, AKA "I BIKE" for helping me come up with yet once again a SOLUTION! Located at 2908 West 10th Street in Greeley, Colorado. I-Bike has teamed up with me for a little interaction with YOU the listeners and residents of Greeley. Why don't we get the old bike's out of our closets and get 'em in shape? Why not press city council on why we need more bike paths and pedestrian paths just like our big city to the north, Fort Collins! When is the Pouder River Path finally going to be completed? How can we make a change? STOP using a car for a trip that will be easily accomplished by bicycle!


CNN reports that the National Gasoline Boycott on May 15th will simply not work. It won't if we don't try, but starting May 16, 2007 I will be riding to work instead of wasting gas.


Join me and get YOUR bike in shape now by calling my good friends over at I-Bike at 970-352-6989 and talk to Don the Owner or Mark the Manager and let them get your bike and you in shape for 2007 and help beat the oil companies at their own game!



Lets all start riding to work stating May 16th, 2007!

No comments: